To all my friends around the World ;)

Hi Guys,

Today, I felt like writing in English so that I could reach almost all of my friends spread around the world, on every continent of our beautiful Planet ;)


I was reading some emails from some of you guys and I had a sudden urge to write what is going trough my mind right now..

Life is full of special surprises, really around the corner, we just have to decide to go to that "corner".

Even the other day, I was speaking for a special audience, invited by a Talent search workshop here in Madeira and I told them that the best things in life happen by "accident", well, I still believe in that, in fact, even more so!

Some of my good friends today, that are constantly driving me forward and fueling my passion, were met for just a little more than a couple of hours. 
After that special time, the emotions we both felt by Flying together and sharing a part of our lives, will stay with us forever.

Sometimes we meet people in the most awkward situations or when we least expect, we get a lasting special relationship.

Our beautiful Labrador Mascot - Branca in the carThe other day, I was in the supermarket shopping, when I passed trough the water section, something really cool happened.. When they read this, they will know ;)

I really felt like writing this message to give something back for all the Love you guys have been sending my way these past few years!


When I started writing this post I was thinking of placing the names of all who bonded in a more profound and special way, however, I now decided not to, because despite knowing almost everyone by heart, I could miss one name and that is not acceptable to me :)


To the special friends on Sweden to France, passing by the Uk and Spain, off Course Portugal, Netherlands and Finland among many others, I will never forget the wonderful moments and the life changing words you said at the time or afterwards, by email, text, facebook or phone.


These types of friendships, in my humble opinion, are the most sincere and truthful ones because they are based on pure interaction with one another without knowing, nor caring, about the good or bad stuff that happened before that encounter.

That is why Life is so Special, for me, these moments are little Gems that I will treasure forever and you guys will always be a part of me, so thank you Big Time, for being just the way you are ;)

See you soon my friends, I know we will meet again in the future somehow because that will be really something!
Keep the Dream Alive ;)

Fotos Aéreas Madeira - Funchal - RubenGT


Comentários

  1. I had a "Ton" more to say because from every friend I met I kept a thought, an emotion, a phrase, something.. but to write it all, should be better on a hard cover book (not out of the question though) :P

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário