Who am I - a little about me


Adventures Any Time, I love to be Airborne!



Ready to take off!






Since very young, I have been attracted to the sky, like a huge force field pushing me towards it!
I started practicing air modeling very young, controlling scale models of airplanes constructed by myself from scratch to cut down production prices, just buying the absolutely necessary, the rest was imagination! 
Wow, to see that baby fly afterwards was just too much, really great feeling!










Later on, while flying with a panda soaring glider, on a peak where I usually went to practice, here where I live (Madeira - Portugal!), I saw what is called a Paraglider flying!
I just kept watching, never even blinking an eye, so that I couldn't loose anything from that wonderful moment! 










Afterwards, needless to say, I attended the next course and started Flying! Really Flying like an Eagle that I had always looked after.. 
Today, and after 5 years, from that first day, I started flying with other people, in tandem, giving to others, the indescribable and unimaginable pleasure of flying like a Bird!


                                         

                                            
    
                                                                                                 Airborne!

Comentários